Information Minigames and UHC replacements

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by SH4DOWxD3LTA, Feb 20, 2016.

?

Should Minigames and UHC be replace by Towny and KitPVP

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. SH4DOWxD3LTA

SH4DOWxD3LTA New Member

MC Name:

SH4DOWxD3LTA

Obviously Minigames and UHC haven't been any attention and it's time to make a vote on what to replace it with.
    Alex has already created a poll on whether UHC and Minigames should be replaced and what they should be replaced with. After reviewing Towny and KitPVP seem to be the two gamemodes people are asking for the most.

Towny is the RPG gamemode people have been waiting for. A good number of creative players seem to be interested. A Towny server revolves around the economy and community created by players. Jobs will exist as well as being able to save enough money to purchase your very own home. Having a job is vital and there will be plenty to choose from. Most if not all the inspiration has to be credited to WhiteDecay and his thread posted about this idea. http://myrilmc.com/threads/towny.41/ This is a link to his original idea about the Towny server, which includes specific jobs and rules.

KitPVP is fairly straight forward. Players will be given a kit to which they can use to jump down and fight players to the death in a arena. Just like Towny, plenty of players seem to be interested toward this idea.

2. Harry

Harry Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

MC Name:

HarrSon

If I may add more to KitPvP, we should have the ability to fight other players through /duel or /1v1 because people would probably enjoy that a little more than having to go into kitpvp and killing random players.

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well if you read the KitPvP suggestion it explains it will have duels.

WhiteDecay likes this.
  4. Colin Tsuboi

Colin Tsuboi Well-Known Member

MC Name:

Aviatorminer

I willllllllllll lllooooovvvvveeeee UHC to go and switch it with better gam ez

5. WhiteDecay

WhiteDecay Well-Known Member

MC Name:

WhiteDecay

Wow ;-; my bro has credited me. I love you man you made my night. Hi desty :3