Calebpanter Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Punishment Appeals' started by kikiohno/Kaytlin, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kikiohno/Kaytlin

MC Name:

kikiohno

I know she has been a pain lately, but she is my best friend and the server isn't the same without her. She said she is very sorry for encouraging people to commit suicide, but she also claims she didn't do anything. I wasn't there, but I'm sure that's a lie. Please reduce her ban, she promises that she will keep her mouth shut when it comes to suicide. Also the only reason I'm writing this for her is that her parents won't let her on "social media", Nor the internet at all. Thank you for reading this and hopefully reducing her ban.

2. EliteAgent07

EliteAgent07 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

MC Name:

EliteAgent07

Hello,
    A few things.
    1. When appealing a ban, its most beneficial when the punished player is appealing for themselves. Also, that player should use the following format:

Format

Original & current username:
    The reason you received your ban/punishment:
    The time and location this took place:
    Why we should accept your appeal:

2. If the player isn't allowed on the internet at this time, then having the ban shortened would have little effect as they can't get online anyways.

3. When appealing, accusing the moderators (who dedicate their time to the server and enforcing the rules) of lying and banning someone unjustly is a serious accusation that shouldn't be made lightly by someone uninvolved with the situation.

Appeal denied, however the player can make a new appeal with the correct format.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.