New Profile Posts

1. CookieKing9000
    CookieKing9000 Zeus360
    Still building stuff
  2. Nexus
    Nexus MoonlightMid
    What is the IGN of your account that is banned?
    1. MoonlightMid
      MoonlightMid
      MoonlightMid (forgot the original ign that i was banned with)
      Sep 5, 2017
  3. Harry
    Harry EliteAgent07
    follow me pls
  4. TownsAssassin
    TownsAssassin
    Someone is mad
  5. TownsAssassin
    TownsAssassin
    We all remember the Glory Days of AviatorCraft.
    1. Todd
      Todd
      ahhhh yes, I too enjoy making old references and consistently complaining about everything, yet retrospectively attempting to suck up to staff, still butt hurt over not being accepted into the team.
      Aug 19, 2017
    2. Todd
      Todd
      like dude, have you ever stopped to think before you posted something negative about this server, "will this help the server in anyway? Or am I just being a constant pain in the butt?"
      Aug 19, 2017
    3. Todd
      Todd
      We get it, aviatorcraft was a good time, but the server isn't exactly owned by some jerk off who only uses the server until they've sucked it dry of all the money they can get. Personally, I'm pretty proud of how Alex and all have handled it now, like the server could've ended like a craftygalaxy
      Aug 19, 2017
  6. Ultima__Aaron
    Ultima__Aaron
    I just wish MyrilMC was still AviatorCraft and was the way it was when I played. Many people in the prison, people in the other ones as well
    1. Harry
      Harry
      MyrilMC is still Aviatorcraft, it's still ran by the same people who ran Aviatorcraft, that being, Carmau and Fireblazer. IF you have any suggestions as to what we should add to our servers, please tell us.
      Aug 14, 2017
  7. Ultima__Aaron
    Ultima__Aaron
    My username when i first played MyrilMC aka AviatorCraft was Dante379 but it is now Ultima__Aaron
  8. Ultima__Aaron
    Ultima__Aaron
    I played MyrilMC when it used to be called AviatorCraft and I used to play it every day when I first got Minecraft in 2015. I played prison.
  9. XzReality
    XzReality
    Staff are so mean i want to wait for factions then i get nexus who never ever ever does naything shout at me :((((((((9
  10. Harry
    Harry
    professional procrastinator v2.03
  11. Harry
    Harry Alex
    Hey pal, how's life?
  12. -AlmightyGod-
    -AlmightyGod-
    IM BAAAAAACK!
  13. CypressAx
  14. updog2000
    updog2000 Alex
    Chirp Chirp
  15. updog2000
    updog2000
    Everyone hits there judgment day when they die. only some can say they did there best. and most will say that I fucked up someones life.
  16. updog2000
    updog2000
    Quit Dogging The Boys!
  17. updog2000
  18. updog2000
    updog2000 BricksB
    Nice don't care.
  19. updog2000
    updog2000
    Everyone hits there judgment day when they die. only some can say they did there best. and most will say that I fucked up someones life.
  20. Harry